Department of urology-andrology at Reprolife Medical Center.
Urology & Andrology department at Reprolife Clinic provides consultations, as well as diagnostic services and medical assistance to patients with genitourinary system diseases.
For most patients, the difference between urology and andrology is not so clear, this is why we would like to define the sphere of each particular expert activity:
- Urologist is a physician who specializes in diseases of the male and female urinary system.
- Andrologist is a doctor specializing in treating reproductive and sexual function disorders relating to men’s health only. Andrologist can treat diseases associated with a disorder in male endocrine system, male infertility and erectile dysfunction.
Extensive theoretical knowledge and practical kills allow the experts of our medical center to conduct well-timed and accurate diagnosis of acute and chronic diseases of kidneys, reproductive system, urinary tract, prostate gland, urethra, as well as prescribe a comprehensive conservative management and surgical treatment.
The reason for us to recommend you a consultation with an urologist-andrologist may be:
- Erectile dysfunction and volume of its manifestation
- Hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency)
- External genitals abnormalities
- Any disorders associated with the synthesis of male sex hormones – androgens
- Male infertility
- Low libido and ejaculation problems
- Male andropause or age-related androgen deficiency syndrome
- Low libido
- Weak erection and problems with ejaculation
- Intimate male problems that are manifestations of infectious inflammatory diseases (discharge from the genital tract, occurrence of pathological growths on external genital organs and others)
- Premature physiological and psychological aging, sexual symptoms of aging
- Male Urinary Disorder (BPO, BPH and BPE)
- Testicular trauma
- Difficulty in conceiving
In the process of consultation and examination, an urologist-andrologist can recommend additional examinations in order to confirm and detail the diagnosis (genital ultrasound, spermogram, testing for hormone levels etc).
In addition, the urologist-andrologist may correct congenital and acquired abnormalities of the external genital organs, as well as perform reconstructive interventions to solve both issues: esthetic genital organs and erectile dysfunction.
With the purpose of preventive care it is very important to get the examination at urologist- andrologist once a year, especially after 40 years!
Learn about medical services and treatment options available at Urology & Andrology department of ReproLife Medical Center
- Treatment of male infertility (hypo- and hypergonadotropic hypogonadism, obstructive azoospermia), pituitary disorders associated with a decline in reproductive function
- Laparoscopic removal of kidney cysts, laparoscopic plastic of the ureteropelvic segment and partial nephrectomy
- Surgery for organ-preserving therapy in case of renal mass in kidney (Resection and Enucleation)
- Transvesical adenomectomy by Stakhovsky E.O. and retropubical adenomectomy (Millin procedure)
- Radical prostatectomy, radical nephrectomy
- Plastic surgery for ureteral stricture at different stages (Ureteroureterostomy, Ureteroneocystostomy)
- Transurethral resection of the bladder, the prostate gland
- Marmar’s approach and Ivanissevich operation, operations in case of phimosis (circumcision), hydrocele and spermatocele, removal of penile neoplasms, testicular resection
- Endoscopic and conventional surgeries for urethral stricture
- Vesicovaginal fistula surgery
- Puncture biopsy of testis and epididymis, Incisional biopsy of testicular parenchyma
Why choose us:
As a medical center we are proud to have a staff of medical professionals who are highly trained and skilled in their respective areas of expertise. Each doctor of the clinic annually undergoes skills upgrading training, participates in international conferences and forums. This provides our patients with a modern, innovative approach and high accuracy of diagnosis and treatment based on the latest scientific achievements.
Comfort and highest level service.
We do care not only about health of future mothers and their babies but also about the comfort of every patient in our clinic.
Reprolife Medical Center is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including 3D and 4D ultrasound machines, which enables the most accurate diagnosis with subsequent treatment. Possessing our own laboratory opens the ability to analyze and perform tests, which makes it possible to perform accurate diagnostics with a subsequent adequate treatment.
Multidisciplinary Team Approach.
We pay particular attention to diagnostic accuracy. Frequently, the decision is made during case conference engaging range of health professionals.