Endocrine gynecology at ReproLife Medical Center
Reproductive Endocrinologists of the Reprolife Medical Center have gained extensive exclusive experience in making rehabilitation programs, treating the most complex and combined gynecological and endocrine diseases, pathological anomalies and malformations of the female reproductive system, infertility and much more.
High professional level of our medical stuff is the essence of high-quality diagnostics, well-timed prevention and treatment of reproductive disorders.
The latest medical technologies make it possible to successfully treat most reproductive disorders and define the most efficient disease prevention and treatment strategy for different age periods.
Fundamentals underlying the work of reproductive endocrinologists at Reprolife Clinic.
- Focus on diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of preserving and restoring a woman’s reproductive health.
- Maximum possible preservation of reproductive organs and ovarian reserve at any age.
- Adherence to European protocols and standards in diagnostics, prevention and treatment of endocrine disorders in woman’s body.
Indications for visiting reproductive endocrinologist
- Infertility caused by different factors
- Chronic endometritis
- Menstrual disruptions
- Ovarian remnant syndrome and climacteric syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Hyperandrogenism (excessive hair growth on a body, greasy skin, acne, alopecia)
- Problems of urogenital atrophy: drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls,chronic recurrent colpitis in peri- and postmenopausal women
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Endometrial hyperplasia with polyps
- Uterine fibroids
- Reproductive system dysfunction with concomitant thyroid pathology
- Preparation for and rehabilitation after uterine appendage surgery in treating its diseases.
- Preconception planning, pregnancy management from an early to a birth date, as well as an in-depth examination in order to exclude contraindications.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
Initial consultation with reproductive endocrinologist
We are committed to approach a treatment in an integrated fashion thus all gynecologists and endocrinologists of the Reprolife Medical Center are certified experts in two or three specialties(obstetrics-gynecology and ultrasound diagnostics, endocrinology). During one consultation, one expert can perform a standard gynecological examination and ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs.
How is initial consultation organized?
- Collecting patient’s complaints and history data.
- Primary examinations
- Preliminary diagnosis
- Prescription of required examinations
- Prescribing treatment, doctor’s recommendations
Doctors at the ReproLife Clinic conduct a comprehensive assessment of women’s health, taking into account the peculiarities of their development, nutrition, lifestyle and physical condition, therefore it is important for a doctor to receive data of all medical examinations that a patient underwent prior to this consultation, not only gynecology tests.
Why it is important to regularly visit reproductive endocrinologist?
Planning for pregnancy or expecting a baby
Hormones affect the conception and pregnancy process, therefore, reproductive endocrinologist should be one of the first doctors to be visited by a woman planning to conceive a child. The doctor will help, if necessary, to harmonize endocrine system, preventing disorders and maintaining the health of a mother and a child.
You want to maintain a high quality of life
Most hormonal diseases can be treated. Well-timed diagnostics and the appropriate prescription of medical therapy will allow a patient to feel young and healthy for many years.
Aging well and healthy
Each new life stage relates to restructuring of a body in terms of its endocrine system and its hormones. Attention to hormonal health will allow you to meet the next life stage with confidence and safety. Professional, competent focus on endocrine health is the basis of the anti-age strategy, and support for the high quality of a woman’s life.
You want to balance your mental health and well-being
Excess weight or excessive thinness, increased fatigue, drowsiness, mood swings, skin problems, hair loss often have quite explainable reasons. An expert will help a patient to regulate the endocrine system performance allowing to restore health and tranquility.
Why choose us
At Reprolife Medical Center ultrasound examinations are carried out by highly trained and qualified experts. Each doctor of the clinic annually undergoes skills upgrading training, participates in international conferences and forums. This provides our patients with a modern, innovative approach and high accuracy of diagnosis and treatment based on the latest scientific achievements.
Comfort and highest level service.
We do care not only about health of future mothers and their babies but also about the comfort of every patient in our clinic.
Reprolife Medical Center is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including 3D and 4D ultrasound machines, which enables the most accurate diagnosis with subsequent treatment.Possessing our own laboratory opens the ability to analyze and perform tests, which makes it possible to perform accurate diagnostics with a subsequent adequate treatment.
Multidisciplinary Team Approach.
We pay particular attention to diagnostic accuracy. Frequently, the decision is made during case conference engaging range of health professionals.